In Person Learning begins April 13, 2021
- Distance Learning remains the same for the morning
- On-campus Learning Pods continue for the morning
- Attending the IPL sessions in the afternoon is voluntary
- The weekly schedule is open to all grade levels by content area (New IPL schedule on page 2, see the links below)
- Desert Oasis and Phoenix Rising have slightly different schedules
- Classes are limited to 15 students
- Students and staff must wear a mask/face covering and maintain social distancing
Daily Health Self Check- Frontline Health Portal
- Download the Front Line Health Portal app from your iTunes or Android store
- Each day, students and staff complete the health check and submit
- Save the daily badge as a photo.
- Show that photo at the entrance gates to speed the screening process up.
April 13 Regular Board Meeting
Safety Video: Classroom Safety Measures
Safety Video: Things you can see.
Safety Video: Things you can't see.
We each take responsibility for high expectations for students learning essential skills, and developing abilities and knowledge by working collaboratively with our school community and providing a safe learning environment.Learn More
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Our Vision: Shaping the future by developing skills, abilities, and knowledge to collaborate, communicate, create, think critically and effectively use technology in order to ensure all students are career and college ready.Learn More
View our district's Local Control Funding Formula and Accountability Plan for using our funds to allow all students to succeed to their greatest potential.Learn More
COVID-19 RECOVERY PLAN
Current status: Purple; Widespread of Covid19. Currently, Imperial County is not able to open campuses for daily instruction. The CUHSD Fall 2020 semester is open with Distance Learning only.Learn More