Staying Safe while at School
Free COVID-19 Testing
All students, faculty, staff, and contractors:
- Visit https://school.covidclinic.org/. Click register for first test with Covid Clinic.
- Indicate if you are a parent/guardian, student, or staff. ONLY SELECT STUDENT IF YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER. If you are parent of students who are under 18 select parent/guardian. If you are both a parent AND staff, please select staff
- Complete all the other required information, sign, and click register.
- If you need to register dependents, check your email for a one-time passcode, return to https://school.covidclinic.org/, and click "returning user". After you log in with the one time passcode you can scroll down and click add dependents.
Now, anytime you need a test:
- Just visit https://school.covidclinic.org/
- Click "Returning User"
- Request a one-time passcode. (You need this every time you request a test)
- Log in, click Place Order to request a test, mark any symptoms (if applicable) and save.
- Visit the on-site testing kiosk and get tested! No appointment is required.
- An email will follow with the test results.
Times and Locations
- Central Union High School, near the girls locker room
- Desert Oasis High School, in the parking lot near the front gate (Monday-Friday 10 AM to 3:00 PM)
- Southwest High School, near Tech 2 in the storage yard
- Check your health each day. If you feel sick, stay home. If the symptoms don't improve, then please get medical care and a COVID-19 test.
- Consider getting fully vaccinated with a COVID 19 vaccine and your annual flu shot.
- Masks are required when indoors at school by order of the California Pubic Health Department. Consider wearing a mask outdoors in crowded spaces.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer regularly.
|School or Location||Active Student Cases||Active Staff Cases||Portion of Population in Percentage|
|Central Union Adult School & Central Union Virtual Academy||0||0||0|
|Central Union High School||4||0||0.001|
|Desert Oasis & Phoenix Rising high schools||0||1||0.005|
|Southwest High School||1||1||0.0009|
|District Office, IT, Maintenance & Transportation||N/A||1||0.01|
|Week||Total number of Test in the District||Total number of Positive Cases from these tests|
Daily Health Self Check- Frontline Health Portal
- Download the Front Line Health Portal app from your iTunes or Android store
- Students can activate the account with their @mycushd.org email address
- Each day, students and staff complete the health check and submit
- Save the daily badge as a photo.
- Show that photo at the entrance gates to speed the screening process up.
Frontline Health Portal
Graduating Class of 2021
National Suicide Hotline 1 (800) 273-8255
US Congressional Art Contest Winner, Priscila Jimenez CoRrales ('21), CUHS
We each take responsibility for high expectations for students learning essential skills, and developing abilities and knowledge by working collaboratively with our school community and providing a safe learning environment.Learn More
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Our Vision: Shaping the future by developing skills, abilities, and knowledge to collaborate, communicate, create, think critically and effectively use technology in order to ensure all students are career and college ready.Learn More
View our district's Local Control Funding Formula and Accountability Plan for using our funds to allow all students to succeed to their greatest potential.Learn More
COVID-19 RECOVERY PLAN
Current status: Purple; Widespread of Covid19. Currently, Imperial County is not able to open campuses for daily instruction. The CUHSD Fall 2020 semester is open with Distance Learning only.Learn More