The Central Union
High School District encourages the use of school buildings and grounds by the
community for educational, recreational, civic, and cultural activities to the
extent possible under the law. The Board believes that school facilities are an
important resource in developing and sustaining lifelong learning, in promoting
intergovernmental cooperation, and in encouraging citizen participation in
The school facilities may be reserved to host such events,
but only at times when they do not interfere with normal school operations.
Such activities include, but are not limited to: religious ceremonies and
gatherings, dinner banquets, music concerts, art and cultural festivals, dance
competitions, and organizational meetings.
Have Questions? Contact Melinda Rogers email@example.com or call 760-336-4507
New Users Getting
If you have never used CUHSD
facilities before, you must first register as an Organization Event Coordinator
(OEC). Below is a link to a
helpful user's guide to assist you in this process.
How to Request Access to Submit Online Facilities Requests
to Submit a Rental Request
Once your organization has been
approved, you may submit a rental request. These requests must be made at least
10 days prior to the event.
- Go to Facility Use Calendar.
- In the upper right corner, click on "Log in to
Request Facility Use."
- Log in using the email address and password submitted
as part of your registration.
- To check availability of the facility, use the filter
buttons to choose a location and date(s).
- Click the Request Facility Use tab at the top of the
page. You have two choices:
- The Normal Schedule allows you to request from one to
up to 20 events. All events should be in the same room(s) at the same time
over different days.
- The Recurring Schedule allows you to choose up to 100
events in the same room(s) at the same time over different days. These
events are scheduled on a recurring basis (i.e. every Monday and Wednesday
for a month or every Sunday for a year, etc.)
- Fill out the form which asks for the event title,
description, school or APS facility, room or building, date(s) and start
and end times.
- Click Check Availability.
- If the room/building is available, agree to the terms
and conditions of the Building Use Agreement and provide information about fees charged by your
- Provide organization information including name,
contact and insurance expiration date.
- Request maintenance service including audio/visual,
custodial, event break down, event set up, food service, technology and
- Provide event information including number of adults
and children attending, extra chairs required and parking spaces required.
- List additional needs.
- Sign using your email address and confirm that you
agree with the terms and conditions of facility usage.
- Submit your request.
You should receive an email
notification confirming your request was received along with a schedule ID
number, followed by an email confirming or denying your request.
Please refer to the following documents.