Limit students to specific last names: KEEP STU IF LN >= "Leon" AND LN <= "Millan"
Note: Change lastname and first name to match your students and work only with those through all Aeries from that moment forward
General Notes for all queries:
- Every time you use a KEEP, if you want to go back and display all students again, click on the 'Reset' button that appears on the Main Aeries screen
- HIS.YR: If a query have this condition, it must be changed to the current year. Example: 2015-2016 would be HIS.YR = 15.
- If you want to pull data for 1 particular student, use first "KEEP STU IF SN = XXXXX" replace X with student number, then run the query you want to only get data for this student.
Label Making: LIST STU CON CON.NM \ 'RE:' STU.NM \ CON.AD \ CON.CY CON.ST CON.ZC
Pull Students taking or not taking classes on a specific subject category: LIST STU HIS CRS STU.NM STU.GR STU.CP CRS.CO HIS.TE IF CRS.DC = E AND HIS.YR = 15 AND ( STU.GR = 12 AND STU.CP > 2.99 )
- CRS.DC: Specifies the subject area to included (=) or excluded (#)
Students takina a specific course using a part of a word: LIST STU SUP HIS CRS STU.SN STU.NM STU.SX STU.ETH STU.RC1 HIS.TE CRS.CN CRS.CO BY STU.NM IF ( HIS.YR = 13 AND HIS.TE = 1) AND CRS.CO : "Math"
- Remember to change HIS.YR accordingly, and HIS.TE for the semester
- Replace "Math" with whatever you like to search, such as "AP" to list AP courses
Students taking a College exam, with scores, on specific dates, by counselor: LIST STU CNF CTS STU.SN STU.NM CNF.CU STU.GR CTS.DT CTS.NM CTS.ST1 CTS.SC1 CTS.ST2 CTS.SC2 CTS.TTL BY CTS.NM STU.NM CTS.DT IF CTS.NM = "AP" AND CNF.CU = "Tan" AND ( CTS.DT > '01/01/2015' AND CTS.DT < '01/01/2016' )
- Replace SAT I, to whatever else you would like to pull, like SAT II, ACT, AP....
- Replace the counselor name as you generally type it on the 'Conference' form
- Change the dates to enclose a time frame, the date on the left is the start date of the date we want to pull information since, the second is the limit of the date we want the information to be displayed
- Tip: add a ? symbol to sub test fields to get the description, example: CTS.ST1 would be '1C, AH, EN...'; while using CTS.ST1? would bring 'Math Level IC", Am History/Social Studies, English Composition...'
Students meeting the UC/CSU Requirements: LIST STU STU.NM STU.CCO STU.CUC STU.CCS IF STU.TG = G AND ( STU.CUC = Y AND STU.CCS = Y )
- If you want all students, meeting and not meeting, remove everything starting IF... [IF STU.TG = G AND ( STU.CUC = Y AND STU.CCS = Y )]
Sophomores by 1st period Teacher:
LIST STU SEC MST CRS TCH STU.SN STU.NM STU.GR MST.PD CRS.CO TCH.TE BY TCH.TE STU.NM IF STU.GR = 10 AND MST.PD = 1 AND ( TCH.TE : "Apodaca" )
- You can play around with combination of grades, periods and Teacher names.
- You can search by class instead of teacher for example, by replacing [TCH.TE : "Apodaca"] to [CRS.CO : "English"], or whatever you want. Remember that in queries, using ':' means you will search anything wich contain at leas in part, the word between "", so you can use [CRS.CO : "Eng"] and that will pull all clases containg those 3 letters, such as Eng 10 S A, Eng 10, Ahlp Eng, and so on...
Reports that might be useful, specially if you first, KEEP students either by group or individually
New queries will be posted here for a couple of weeks, then will be moved to their corresponding tab at the top and move all other old queries lower.
Student data for students coming for a specific school:
LIST STU FN LN GR TP CA CC GRD M2 CN CRS CO STU.LS? IF STU.LS = 43
2016-10-19 [Presentation queries]
Getting Foster Students:
LIST STU ID NM GR PGM PGM.CD? IF PGM.CD = 190
Getting Homeless Students:
LIST STU ID NM GR PGM PGM.CD? IF PGM.CD = 191
Getting both (Might bring duplicates):
LIST STU ID NM GR PGM PGM.CD? IF PGM.CD = 190 OR PGM.CD = 191
Getting both by counselor (Might bring duplicates):
LIST STU ID NM GR CU PGM PGM.CD? IF STU.CU = ### AND ( PGM.CD = 190 OR PGM.CD = 191 )
### = Your Counselor Number
Getting Students with a Specific Grade and Course
LIST STU HIS CRS STU.SN STU.NM STU.GR CRS.CN CRS.CO HIS.MK BY STU.NM CRS.CO IF HIS.YR = 15 AND ( HIS.TE = 1 AND HIS.MK : F ) AND ( CRS.CN = 2008 ) AND STU.CU = ###
HIS.YR: The school year you want to pull data from (15 = 2015-16, 16 = 2016-17...)
HIS.TE: The semester (Term) you want to get the grades from
HIS.MK: The Grade you want to pull, like ‘D’, includes ‘-’ and ‘+’
CRS.CN: The course number you want to pull the grades from
STU.CU = ###: Your Counselor number
Getting Students with a Specific Grade and Course by name
LIST STU HIS CRS STU.SN STU.NM STU.GR CRS.CN CRS.CO HIS.YR HIS.TE HIS.MK BY STU.NM CRS.CO IF ( HIS.YR = 15 AND CRS.CO : ENG ) AND ( STU.CU = ### AND STU.ID = ###### )
CRS.CO : ENG Can be interpreted as “All courses which name have the letters ‘eng’ anywhere”
The following query can pull Regular test scores (CELDT, SBAC, CST)
LIST STU TST STU.SN STU.NM TST.ID TST.TD TST.PT TST.RS TST.SS TST.OT BY STU.NM TST.PT IF STU.ID = ###### AND ( TST.ID = CELDT AND TST.TD > 08/15/2015 )
*Note: TST.OT is the proficiency for CELDT. Change to TST.PL for SBAC, CAHSEE or CST
** Note 2: Take Special attention on the date at the end, we are pulling scores from that date forward only
The following query can pull College test scores (SAT, AP, PSAT…)
LIST STU CTS STU.ID STU.NM STU.GR CTS.DT CTS.NM CTS.ST1 CTS.SC1 CTS.ST2 CTS.SC2 CTS.TTL IF CTS.NM = SAT AND ID = ######
The following query will pull Courses with name alike, all years
LIST STU HIS CRS STU.SN STU.NM STU.GR CRS.CN CRS.CO HIS.YR HIS.TE HIS.MK BY STU.NM CRS.CO IF CRS.CO : ENG AND ( STU.CU = ### AND STU.ID = ###### )
The following query will pull ALL Courses sorted by name, all years
LIST STU HIS CRS STU.SN STU.NM STU.GR CRS.CN CRS.CO HIS.YR HIS.TE HIS.MK BY STU.NM CRS.CO IF STU.CU = ### AND STU.ID = ######
To get a list of disadvantaged data that is ONLY part of a Homeless, Foster, or Migrant Program (either of or all):
LIST STU ID NM GR CU LF? PGM FRE FRE.CD? PGM.CD? BY STU.NM IF STU.CU = ### AND ( PGM.CD = 135 OR PGM.CD = 190 OR PGM.CD = 191 )
Using this query we limit all students that don’t belong to programs 135, 190 or 191, so we left students out
To get ALL the data:
All Disadvantaged Data:
LIST STU ID NM GR CU LF? PGM FRE FRE.CD? PGM.CD? BY STU.NM IF STU.CU = ###
Pull student information, plus programs and Free and Reduced status: LIST STU PGM FRE STU.ID STU.NM STU.GR STU.BD PGM.CD PGM.CD? PGM.ESD PGM.EED PGM.PSD PGM.PED FRE.CD?